Patient Forms, Map and Directions
Your first visit to Mary K. Parent DMD LLC establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Exceed your expectations.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
New Patient Forms:
The first visit to the office is designed to get you better acquainted with all we offer as well as introducing you to the Doctor and caring staff. We encourage questions and always do our best to deliver quality, personalized care. Please take a moment to download our patient forms. We ask that you complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment so that we may better assist you in a timely manner. Thank you for your confidence in our office, we look forward to assisting you with all of your dental needs.
We look forward to your first visit.
- New Patient Package Forms (Please Print, Complete and Return With A Copy of Your Current Dental Insurance Card or Information)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it: